I'm sitting on my couch, my kitty (Riley) snuggled up next to me, football on television, fireplace on, the other kitty curled up in front of the fireplace, watching it snow out the window, and Darren is washing dishes and doing laundry. Does life get any better than this?!! We skipped church this morning because I have been trying to fight a cold all week, but it won last night, and I feel really crappy! So, it's a good day to stay inside and do as little as possible. I'm working on my Christmas letter, which will go inside our Christmas cards that I need to get wrapped up this evening so that they can go in the mail tomorrow.
Merry Christmas, everyone!! Can you believe it's only a week and-a-half away?
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love Pink, wish I was a rockstar...
You ARE a rockstar, Holly!!
Post a Comment