Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Time Flies!!!

I can't believe it's already been a whole month since I last posted to my blog. Where does the time go? Seriously?!! We had a great month. Darren finished up his football season (they ended 8-3 - not too bad), so now I have him back on the weekends.

We went to Phoenix for Thanksgiving this year. Kristi, Karla, and my mom live there, so they were lucky and didn't have to travel. Darren and I flew down, and Ricky and his family drove down. They spent a few days with Katrina's sister in Mesa and the rest of the time with the rest of us. It was a crazy-good time!

Now, we are back home - flew back yesterday - unpacked, started laundry, and took a nice, long nap!!! Today was more of the same. Woke up, transferred to the couch, took another nap, and finished the laundry.

Back to work tomorrow - I always dread that after being off for a few days. I guess it doesn't change the fact that I still have to go!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so many things, and I am glad to have a day to remind me of the things I take for granted.

1 comment:

Holly said...

yeah, I thought you were "back to blogging", slacker! Glad you had fun!

See you tomorrow!