Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mines vs AF - Baseball - 03-16-10

It was a fairly nice day, for March, to be outside at a baseball game - about 60 degrees in Colorado Springs, but when we got to the Air Force Academy, it was about 5 degrees cooler and windy, so we froze our butts off! Deanna and Chase (Darren's sister and nephew) left about an hour into the game. I took my camera with me hoping to get some pics of us watching the game, but I bailed about one inning after Deanna and Chase left and sat in my car for the remaining 3 innings that Darren and his dad stayed to watch. It was all good though - I texted Kristi and Clair while listening to music on Darren's iPod Touch, so time just flew by, and I wasn't cold anymore.

I think it meant a lot to Darren's dad that he stayed to watch several more innings with him. Here are a couple pictures we snapped before we left, just outside the stands.


No comments: