Sunday, September 7, 2008

Soccer Game Day!!

Yesterday, while Darren worked, I attended soccer games in support of two of my favorite kids - Ashley, Harry and Shawna's little girl; and Cayden, Turner and Angela's little boy. It was a beautiful day; perfect weather to watch the kids run up and down the soccer fields.

First, I attended Ashley's game. It was her very first soccer game ever. They were all so cute, but they weren't quite sure what to do at first. They played an older team and got their butts kicked, but the beauty in all of it is that they didn't have a clue how badly they lost. They did better by the end of the game and had a lot of fun.

After Ashley's game, I went to Cayden's first soccer game of the year. He is getting so big and played like a much different kid than the Cayden who played soccer last year! I was so proud of him. A bit strange for soccer was the fact that there was a lot of tackling in his game. It was really cute, and they also had a lot of fun.

Check out the "Soccer Game Day" slideshow on the sidebar for some pictures. If you click on it, you can go to a bigger browser window so that you can see the pictures better.

No comments: