Chinese Characters for PrayerCurrent wait times have increased a bit. The estimated length of time from LID (Log-In-Date) to Match Date is approximately 30 months - up one month from the estimates in July's newsletter from our adoption agency.
Our LID was March 22, 2007, so we are now looking at a potential match next September (2009) with travel sometime in October (2009). If dates go according to this timeline, our little girl has been conceived, so please pray that she's doing well! Please don't forget to pray for her bilogical mother as well; she may or may not know whether she will be giving her up for adoption, but either way, it will be difficult for her. Oh - and don't forget to help us pray for twins! We'd love for Peyton to have a sister to share her journey with!
Love, Karen & Darren
2 comments:
We will definitely pray for you guys. We can't wait to meet Peyton and hopefully her sister.
I miss you too. I am totally up for getting together. Let me know what your schedule is like you busy girl you!!
P.S. Don't make fun of my eyebrows. I found someone to go to, I just haven't gone yet.
we will pray :)
love the new look on the blog!
Post a Comment