Friday, August 8, 2008

MUDD Volleyball - August 2, 2008

Last weekend, Citi (the company I work for) sponsored two teams in the 25th annual MUDD Volleyball Tournament for March of Dimes. Thought everyone would get a kick out of seeing how muddy we got playing - it wasn't pretty - I had to wash my hair three times to feel clean; you should have seen the dirt swirling down the drain in the shower. Yuck! But - it was more fun that I possibly thought it would be. Dad, if you're reading this, you would have been shocked to see me playing in the mud; this from the girl who would play in the dirt with two fingers as a kid. Enjoy it though - it's not often I let my guard down like this!! :-)

Here's our team on "the court."

Clair, Karen, and Nancy

Nancy and I right after a game

This is NOT me - I wasn't that brave, but there was a lot of mud wrestling taking place!!

......And our two teams (well, most of us) at the end of the day - we didn't care; we just sat in the mud for a team picture. It was over 100 degrees that day, so the mud felt pretty good!

No comments: