It is so much harder to complete your degree when you don't go to college right out of high school, but I wouldn't have done it any other way. I am actually thankful I didn't go to college out of high school because, at the time, I thought I wanted to be an accountant. What was I thinking?!!! Everything happens for a reason, I guess!
After setting my mind to it and really working hard since 2005, I completed my degree requirements this October, and I officially walked in the graduation ceremony this past Saturday. Here are a few pictures of the graduation.
Me and Darren!
Darren, Me, and Ron (Darren's Dad)
Me and My Favorite Father-In-Law
Me and Nancy
5 comments:
Congratulations! It looks like all of your hard work paid off! I bet it feels so great to be done. Now what are you going to do with all of your free time, no more homework or tests to worry about. Time for some relaxation and definitely more sleep, right.
Congratulations Karen, that is AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Karen!
Karen - that is SO awesome! You are amazing! And you throw a great par-tay too!
Congrats! That is amazing!! I am so very happy for your accomplishment!!!
Post a Comment