It's time for us to embark upon our annual Christmas Tree Chopping adventure with Turner, Angela, Cayden, and Sydney! It's tradition now, and we look forward to it each year. That means we're decorating for Christmas this weekend! Yay! It's my favorite time of the year!
We were supposed to go tomorrow, but we revised our plans and will be going today instead because it's supposed to be really cold and snowy tomorrow.
I am so thankful for this season. I love thinking about the birth of Christ and what it means. Let's all remember that as would typically get too caught up in the commercialism of the season rather than remembering why we celebrate to begin with.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that turned out to be quite a day! The views were beautiful though! I'm glad you finally found a good tree and made it home safe and sound. Hey, can you send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card? Thanks!
Post a Comment