Monday, November 1, 2010

The weather has been so incredibly beautiful here!  I had Peyton in a short-sleeved shirt with a sweater as a back-up, but it was so nice, she really didn't need it!  She and I met Nancy for lunch and then decided to go with our neighbors to have pizza and then attended a local Christian high school football game.  Peyton had so much fun.  She just loves being on the go and really enjoys being outside.
This is Peyton wanting to give me knuckles, and she kept blowing kisses and waving bye by to me when Darren first got home because I was standing in the neighbor's driveway visiting, and Darren drove up to say hi.  She immediately wanted to be in the car with him and waved bye bye to me!  That made daddy feel so good, even though he knew she was just using him to get something she wanted.  It was still really cute!

 Mommy and Peyton at the game - wow, I look rough!  I've also been nursing a fever blister.  Nice, right?

 Peyton even let Fred hold her for a minute during the game.

Peyton and daddy at the game.  Daddy just loves his little girl!  He says he could just watch her all day, and he does so with the happiest smile on his face. 


Peyton and I left early so that I could put her to bed, and she was asleep before we even left the parking lot.  She had her head on my shoulder all the way to the car.  Below, you'll see how cute her toes were positioned on the cup holder inside of the car.  I just love her little toes!  They are so cute, I could eat them up! 

No comments: