Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Hangin' Out!

Greg and Laura gave us one of Ryan's old hats that doesn't fit her anymore, and Peyton just loves putting it on!  One more thing that surprised us!  She puts it on and smiles...I was able to catch a quick picture before she took it off - she's gotten to the point that she messes with me when I want the perfect shot.  I just have to keep telling me she's a kid, not the subject of my desired perfect photography shots!

...And here she is pretending to talk on my cell phone.  Hmmmm...do I do this too often?  Seems like she has it down pretty good!  She'll even move her lips like she's talking.  Why is she so cute?!!!

Last Wednesday, we went over to Rich and Cece's for dinner.  The picture shown above is Cece holding her.  Peyton was so comfortable there!  They had a play kitchen in the kitchen, and that's where she spent most of her evening.  Cece made ribs, and Peyton ate and ate and ate them!  I didn't think she was going to stop asking for more until Cece gave her a brownie.  She loves chocolate!  We had so much fun that evening, and I was so glad Peyton was herself for them.  In fact, she was so comfortable and was having so much fun, I felt bad making her leave!  

Below: Cece and her little girl, Keira with Peyton.  Keira is also from China and was SO sweet with Peyton! We just love her and their other two kids.  They are such a fun family, and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.

No comments: