Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Peyton Meets Uncle Stuart!

Other than my dad and Sue, no one in my family has met Peyton until today.  She got to meet her Uncle Stuart this afternoon while he had a layover at DIA on his way back to Texas for work.  Kristi and the kids are coming next week, so since Stuart couldn’t come with them, I took Peyton to him for a short visit in between flights.  The minute we got to the airport, she was excited because the first thing we did was ride an escalator to the next level.  I love how much it amuses her – I think she thought I brought her to an Escalator Play Park for the day!  While we waited for Stuart’s flight to land, she and I rode up and down several sets of escalators.  Silly girl!  She liked Stuart and was very sweet to him.  She gave him knuckles and immediately got him to hand over his blackberry.  When he’d put it away, she didn’t miss a beat and asked to have it back, and he complied.  It was really cute.  She smiled, ate a little, and played with her truck she got in China with him for a little bit.  Finally, it was time for him to catch his connecting flight, so we had to say goodbye.  I was so glad he got to meet her.  He’s a big loveable teddy bear of an uncle!

No comments: