I absolutely love this time of year when I can start sleeping with the windows open at night. We slept with the windows open last night, and the fresh, cool air was awesome. I love waking up in the morning to a bit of chill, but happy to smell the fresh, clean air. The cats love it too. They both slept on the bed (Riley always does, but Berkley usually sleeps under the bed), and they were in heaven with all of the windows open too. When we opened the windows in kitchen last night where our bay windows are, Berkley hopped into the window sill and stayed there until it was time for bed.
It's a little chilly this evening, so not sure if I'll leave the windows open all night or not, but it sure is tempting. Ahhhhhhhhh.............springtime.
Darren is doing an amazing job with the yard already. The grass is nice and green, but we have some patching to do where bunny rabbits have been nesting and where the voles destroyed a couple of places in the front yard last year. Leaves on the trees are starting to grow; plants are nice and green. Does life get any better than this?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment