So, typical Colorado in the Spring! We woke up to snow this morning. It actually started snowing late yesterday afternoon and stopped sometime overnight. It sure does feel like it is taking a VERY long time for warmer weather to get here this year.
I had the day off today, and I was glad that I didn't have to drive into work on a morning like this. The sun came out (as you can see) and melted most of the snow, so Darren and I were able to play KICKBALL this evening.
KICKBALL? Yes! You heard it - Darren and I are playing in a co-ed kickball league this Spring and Summer. The team we are playing on is called "Team Monster Wedgie." I am actually doing much better than I thought I would, especially since I am SO not athletic and haven't played the game since elementary school. I did, however, pull a muscle in my thigh a couple of weeks ago, and it flared up again in this evening's game. I made Darren call his friend, who is an athletic trainer, Greg (aka - the poor soul who has to put up with Darren at work), and he told me to ice it and stretch really good before next week's game. What a wimp I am that I have a kickball injury?!! But, as Darren says, I can get injured by bowling. Yes, it's sad but true - I have pulled a hamstring from bowling.........
Here's a picture of the front of our "Team Monster Wedgie" T-Shirts.......
.............And here's a picture of the back. Isn't it hilarious?!!
KICKBALL? Yes! You heard it - Darren and I are playing in a co-ed kickball league this Spring and Summer. The team we are playing on is called "Team Monster Wedgie." I am actually doing much better than I thought I would, especially since I am SO not athletic and haven't played the game since elementary school. I did, however, pull a muscle in my thigh a couple of weeks ago, and it flared up again in this evening's game. I made Darren call his friend, who is an athletic trainer, Greg (aka - the poor soul who has to put up with Darren at work), and he told me to ice it and stretch really good before next week's game. What a wimp I am that I have a kickball injury?!! But, as Darren says, I can get injured by bowling. Yes, it's sad but true - I have pulled a hamstring from bowling.........
Here's a picture of the front of our "Team Monster Wedgie" T-Shirts.......
...........And we haven't won a game yet, but we played better this week. Hopefully our first win will come soon!!! Regardless, we are having a really good time with it, and I think Darren likes that I'm trying to do something athletic. I'll keep you posted!!
4 comments:
Go Wedgies!!!!
love it! I think Ty needs to join, my luck though he would wear that t EVERYwhere!
Those are some sweet shirts?
great name for a team...I think my team would be the
Blue Hair Swerlys
Post a Comment