I'm just so excited! One more post, and then I have to go to bed..... Kristi, this could be your new way of journaling all of the funny things your kids say and do!!!
This past Sunday, we went to the Zoo with Shawna and "the girls," Ashley and Brooke (our goddaughters). It was a perfect day - not too hot, and not too cold. Darren's favorite thing was the tiger. I think we spent 20 minutes looking at him - granted, he is a beautiful animal, but we'd leave the tiger exhibit; we'd look back, and Darren was right back over there. After a while, Ashley was all excited about the tiger because Darren was so excited about him!!! It was quite comical......... We were finally able to move on and see the rest of the animals.
Here we are with the oxen! Darren, Brooke, Ashley, and Karen.
Ashley was so cute - she stood here to get measured and asked, "How much do I weigh?"
Her favorite thing at the zoo was the "Monkey Butts." She really wanted her picture taken with them!!! She was cracking us up.....
I think one of Brooke's highlights was her ice cream cone. She had it everywhere! She also enjoyed the train ride and the carousel. She did NOT want to get off the carousel!
Ashley was clearly enjoying herself as she posed for the camera!!! Can you tell that she's used to having her picture taken?
Here's Shawna with the girls at the end of our "journey" for the day. Brooke was starting to melt without her nap. Poor little thing - she fell asleep in the car on our way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment