Thursday, April 10, 2008

So............I can't just go to bed without trying this... Let me tell you about Bon Jovi!!




It's my dad in me that I don't think I can sign off without trying to create one more post with a couple of pictures. Let's see how this works! I'm SO excited! I know that Kristi will understand....... I'm hoping to get her hooked too so that I'll have company. Holly and Aubrey, you're my inspiration for this............... Your blogs are so great!


So - a little about this picture. I have loved Bon Jovi ever since I was a pre-teen, and I can remember that my mom and dad bought me the "Slippery When Wet" album for my 12th birthday - it's the most vivid birthday memory I have (except for how bad I felt when I told my mom that I never wanted a heart cake again after several years of getting heart cakes because my birthday is so close to Valentine's Day). Anyhow, I went to see Bon Jovi with my friends, Clair and Lisa, when he was here two years ago, and he was back this year, and we went again. This time, we were with a total of six people. He is AWESOME, and I still love their songs. I've never enjoyed a concert more.





Clair and I kept trying to take a picture of ourselves, but it wasn't working out so well! Here's one of our better self-portraits. We had such a great time!!! And here's the whole gang with the exception of our chauffeur - who, by the way, was such a trooper to drive five girls around all evening! Thanks for putting up with all of us, Dave!!! In the picture: Clair, Tina, Nancy, Me, and Lisa.


4 comments:

Holly said...

who doesnt love Bon Jovi, now all you need is Guitar Hero and you'll be set! Looks Fun!

sevans said...

So you are not the only one that had a crush on a rocker...Kristy’s was Bono.
Blog looks great
Steve

kellie said...

dude, this is so exciting. Now, we can keep up even when I don't get my 8-10 week fixes at your house.
BTW, I am totally jealous that you went to Bon Jovi. I tried to get tickets, but I was too late for the cheap ones. And you know me, I am cheap.

Aubrey said...

OOOOO! So jealous that you went to Bon Jovi! Love them!!

Glad you started a blog! I LOOOOOOVE blogging! Keep pressuring Kristi to start one! And Karla...and Ricky! :)