Monday, December 6, 2010

Hittin the Gym!


Peyton has become fascinated with the work-out room.  Darren called me down to the basement one morning, and here's what I found - she was walking on the treadmill (under Darren's supervision and at a very slow speed).  Oh - and in her diaper no less!


 After the treadmill, we thought we'd pump some iron...

Since then, her fascination has grown, and anytime she knows daddy is downstairs, or if we go to the basement, she wants to go in and work out.  She walks on the treadmill, does weights, sit-ups, and her favorite thing of all - sending water bottles down the treadmill.  One evening, I was doing hair, and I heard her and had to stop and listen to whether or not I was hearing happy sounds or crying - She was giggling her head off watching the water bottle fly off the treadmill!  It was hilarious!  Now, it's a game.  Too funny!

One of Peyton's first pair of gloves!  She thought they were pretty cool and wore them one evening for a while.  Gearing up for the cold weather!

No comments: