Monday, September 6, 2010

GORGEOUS BABY!!!!!

She let me put a headband on her with no problem at all! Look how beautiful she is!

5 comments:

Christine said...

That is SO CUTE! I keep looking back at your page for updates and was surprised to see another one! Yay!! You are posting alot, and I love it! I am just beyond ecstatic for you guys!!

Unknown said...

D & K -

She is stunning...and you are all so blessed that you are finally together! We can't wait to meet her and revive our sign language that we taught Ryan. Safe travels back! See you when you get home!
Greg, Laura, Ryan.

Holly said...

wow - she is so beautiful! We can't wait to hold her :) Thanks for sharing this amazing journey with us - I have thanked God many times this week! Can't wait to see you all!

Jamie said...

It is so fun to doll up little girls! It makes me want another little girl again! I am so excited for you guys. She is so beautiful!

Glen said...

She is beautiful! I am so glad that she was well taken care of and that the nannies showed affection for her. It is very exciting that she is already grasping simple signs. Hope all is going well.

Lori and Glen