Tomorrow is the day we've spent nearly the last four years waiting for! At 8:00 am tomorrow morning, local time, we leave our hotel to FINALLY meet our daughter!
So, what did we spend our last day doing together? Well, we weren't feeling very adventurous so we thought we'd just do a few things close to our hotel and ended up hanging out IN our hotel! Took a few naps, watched HBO, and got things ready for tomorrow! If you know Darren, you know this was his dream day! He said, "My last day of relaxing!" Oh, how he loves his down time!
I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight! I have butterflies in my stomach! I just can't believe this day is finally here! Say prayers for us!
Love, Karen & Darren
2 comments:
I think I finally have this china time zone down. At 6pm mountain time I will be thinking and praying for you guys that all will go well picking up Peyton. I can not wait to see pictures of the newest member of our family! Post soon please!!! Love you guys!
Just wanted to let you know we can't wait to see pictures of when you meet Peyton!
Ashley and Brooke can't wait to teach Peyton how to play -- they have been talking about it since you told them they would have to teach her!
We love you guys! Give Peyton a extra hug and kiss from us. We are excited that your special day is finally here!
Post a Comment