K & D - I just want to encourage you as awesome parents. You are a hero to Peyton and I know to us she is the hero. Keep up the amazing work you are doing with Peyton. It is hard, I remember all too well and will be in the thick of it again all too soon! You will look back on your time in China with very fond memories as we all do, but when you are there it becomes very overwhelming. Enjoy your family time - you guys make a beautiful family. It looks like she's been with you forever! Love and God Bless, jan Ahern
1 comment:
K & D - I just want to encourage you as awesome parents. You are a hero to Peyton and I know to us she is the hero. Keep up the amazing work you are doing with Peyton. It is hard, I remember all too well and will be in the thick of it again all too soon! You will look back on your time in China with very fond memories as we all do, but when you are there it becomes very overwhelming. Enjoy your family time - you guys make a beautiful family. It looks like she's been with you forever!
Love and God Bless,
jan Ahern
Post a Comment