We are trying to wrap up our last minute details, and this time tomorrow night, we will be about 6 hours away from landing in Shanghai. I cannot believe it! In less than 3 days, we will finally get to hold our little girl in our arms, and we will no longer have to dream of this day.
Here are a few pictures of her bedroom and playroom. We still need to finish decorating, but she won't know the difference. Her bed is ready for her to sleep in, and her playroom ready for her to destroy! :-) I'll have to see if there are meds I can take so that I can handle the mess! Hahaha!
Love you all! Love, Karen, Darren & Peyton
3 comments:
I love her room and playroom. Very colorful and so organized - for now ;-) I am sure Peyton is going to love it!
I love this!!!! espcially the play room! What a lucky little girl!
It turned out very cute guys! Love the rug!
Post a Comment